Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Hord Building

Add to plan Remove from plan

These two storefronts were constructed around 1927 by Clarence Hord. The left one housed Hord & Williams Grocers and the right one was occupied by The Model Shop run by Frank McCollum with The Model Cleaners in the back run by Jesse Allen.

  • Historic
Processing