Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Hill Building

Add to plan Remove from plan

Built by Fuller in 1928, the building originally housed the post office from 1932-1938. City Drug and Highland Drug have both occupied the left side of the building. Dr. Malone Hill purchased the building in 1947. His clinic/hospital was located upstairs.

  • Historic
Processing