Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Big Bend Regional Hospital District

Add to plan Remove from plan

This building was constructed in 1905 as the First National Bank. Burned out in 1907 except for its store front, it was immediately rebuilt. In 1935 it became City Hall and served as such until the early 1960s.
The corner building (housing Galeria Sibley and Texas Ranch House Too) was built by Mitchell Werth in 1907, and has been used for various retail enterprises since that time.

  • Historic
Processing